About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Starting over...again

Well, after reading some craftily copy/pasta'd blog entries from my old blog I am sure you were able to see why I've decided the name for this blog.
Somewhere between bottled up mental illness and a morbid obsession with weird things is where I exist.
To most, this may sound horrible. However, it's not so bad.
I am married to a great man, we'll call him "The Russian".
We have a cute house in a city with a shady reputation for being "ghetto", but I don't mind. We are a melting pot, we are The Russians (that's us) and The Uruguayans (our neighbors).
Well, technically, I am not Russian but 2/3 of my household is and (barring some reproductive blow-out, in which my organs jump ship) I will someday be the host body for a little 1st Generation Russian born in the US.

I am a good speller, I am not good with grammar or punctuation, and the only math I use is in my knitting.
Also, I spent an inordinate amount of time selecting a layout for this blog and have subsequently lost all my steam for posting a "KAPOWZA!" post.

My goal is to post a blog entry every day, from now until 1/18/2011.
Heh. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment