About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

As I continue to languish/ Sunday Supper

I actually feel a lot better today.
My cold has reached the phase where I sound worse than I feel.

Also, I think the Aflac duck lives in my nose.

Kosta and I make Sunday Supper together almost every week, it's really the only time we have a meal together due to our conflicting work schedules.
He works 2nd-3rd shift (5p-1a, M-F), I work 1st-2nd shift (11a-8p, M-F) so we rarely have any conscious time together during the week.
This week, I made beef pot roast with roasted vegetables & pan gravy.
Kosta made homemade spaetzle and stroganoff gravy. It was delicious & carb-licious!

I knitted a tribble today, it was a nice, quick knit. I plan on making several more!

Well, I am going back to my ass groove on the couch.
Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

  1. what does one use a tribble for? they're cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A face scrubber? Not sure either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have included this link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribble) for Tribble, and then the link you provided for the knitting relevance.

    ReplyDelete