About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feeling posty

OK, so, knowing how I operate I just want to warn anyone who reads this blog:
Even though my plan is to blog everyday for 1 year, you can probably expect a ton of posts in the first month and then it will trickle down to nothing.
You've been warned.

Moving on...
First order of business: vocal cord or chord? I am getting conflicting information from the internet on this and fear that my "good speller badge" may get pulled.

I just stepped outside my house and what did I see? A perfectly formed ice wang.
I'm not talking neat icicle dangling from a gutter. This is an honest-to-goodness ice wang, formed from our porch up from a dripping sillcock (how appropriate!)
See for yourself:


This would impress even the raggediest of adult film stars and our house made it!
I am not sure if this is our house's goal in it's existence, to make marital aids from nature, but it sure did a good job on this guy!

1 comment: