About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Monday, January 18, 2010

O hai!

December 17th, 2009

ohai!

I discovered today that I spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about whether or not the people that sit around me at work have smelly feet.

Just now, when I was coming in from a smoke break, and a co-worker was wearing snow boots and I thought "I bet he has smelly feet."

Occasionally, I will catch a whiff of a cross between dog fart and feet.
I have obsessively assertained that it's not coming from me and have decided that it's coming from the woman who sits across from me, airing out her hooves.
I made this decision based on the fact that her breath is atrocious, therefor, she must also have smelly feet.
The air vent is located above her cube, and when it blows, it pushes the air from her area to mine.
Last week, I wanted to cry because I was down-wind of her ass mouth.
This week, she has discovered mints (she should really discover a visit to her dentist for some sort of deep cleaning/ scaling)
For this I am thankful.

I have also started wearing perfume, because when my head is nonchalantly tipped down, I can only smell myself and I smell delicious.
Thank you, J.Lo's "Glow After Dark"

No comments:

Post a Comment