About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Feeling less like death, huzzah!

As stated in the title, I am feeling less like death, even if I still sound like it.

Today was super busy at work, filled with angry folk complaining about the hold times.
Customers-"Tell that department to pick up the phone! I've been holding for 20 minutes!"
Me-"Really? The whole lot of them just went out for a smoke, you know, they like to smoke after doing all those shots of tequila during lunch...you know how *that* goes. Anyhoo, once they stumble back in, I will certainly make sure all their headsets are plugged in, so they can take your call!"

On the upside, and older gentleman called me "A peach", which instantly made me think of Princess Peach, and then "We're Sorry! Your Princess is in Another Castle!" *wah wah wah*

I downloaded 7th Heaven's album "USA-UK" on Saturday and have been happily jamming to some pleasant ear worms.
One thing about this album, though. The lyrics are not predictable, even though the music sounds familiar. I don't know why this is. Another symptom of my continued, undiagnosed but blatantly evident mental illness?

Anyhoo, looking forward to seeing 7th Heaven @ The Fuel Room on Friday!
I have decided that they provide my live music fix when I can't see Dave.
Also, 6 months til Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment