About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Friday, February 5, 2010

In which I declare that I am a negligent blogger.

Don't say I didn't warn you about sporadic blog posts!

Anyways, this past week has been completely exhausting.
I work for a company that processes pay roll for small businesses and it's tax season.
The clients are on edge, I am mentally exhausted.
I did get a nice treat on Wednesday night when I was able to change my schedule and slip out of work early so that I could go see a Chicago Blackhawks game! My first ever!
Even though they lost, I still had fun :)

I have had lots of blog ideas rolling around in my noggin all week, and I forgot to write them down.
I finally have time to breathe and get a blog post up and I can't think of anything to write about.

I have been knitting dish cloths again. They are my "go to" instant gratification projects, as they usually only take a few hours and you can see when you're almost finished.

OK, apparently the phones aren't slow enough for me to do a full post without interruption.
I will be back later

No comments:

Post a Comment