About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time Warp Tuesday

From December 29, 2009...

A Post! Gasp!
11:00 am
HI!

I wanted to take a moment and tell you about a terrible experience I had with Great Clips on Friday.

It was terrible.

My gut instinct told me I should run away when I saw the land beast that was to be my stylist. And in ghetto fashion, she babbled on about getting her "hair did" (which she needed to do, desperately)

She nattered on as she cut and cut...my only request was "Please, don't shave my neck".
Since the summer, I have been rocking the inverted U bob (short in back, long in front) that has been sooo popular for the past year. Coincedentally, it was the same hair cut I had in 1997 which leads me to believe that hairstyle fashion is cyclical. But I digress...I have a low hair line (Thanks, Dad!) and stylists think they have to cut the back sooo short as to necessitate a neck buzzing to make it look good. Now, I don't know about you, but a buzzed neckline is ITCHY!
What does this bitch do? If you guessed "Shaved my neck" - you're correct!

Now, I know what you're thinking:"You must have heard the clipper, why didn't you stop her?"
1) She had already cut the length so short that I would have looked like I had a sasquatch back if she left it.
2) I am non-confrontational and scared of Tarnesha or whatever her name was. So, I just sucked it up and went to my car to cry.

*kri*scratch*kri*scratch*

No comments:

Post a Comment