About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Call Center Madness!

I think that Tuesday is going to be the day when I blog about the funny things I encounter at work. In a call center.

Today's theme is "We're all out to get you!", and by "we", I mean customer service.

*"You stole my forms! They were there and now they are gone! I saw them!"
-this caller was logged into the wrong site.

*Why do you keep changing my user name and password!? This morning I could log in and now I can't!! Why won't you let me log in!?"
-this caller had his caps lock on, user names and passwords are case sensitive.

*Why didn't you perform this transaction for me!?"
-Because we can't. It is a function that you must do yourself, like we advised you to do.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I dealt with idiots just when I worked in the food service field.
    There's this video online somewhere about this guy on the Conan show who goes to India and messes with people while he's playing around in the call center. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete