About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Friday, March 5, 2010

"One Of My Favorite Parts" - a ripped off blog topic

I haven't been really inspired to post lately because I can never think of a worthwhile topic.



Luckily, I have friends who are always inspiring, so I shall abscond with their topics and write my own spin on it (I know this is the premise for the Thursday blog, my apologies.)





I hate, hate, hate talking on the phone outside of work.

I think this is because I can't multi-task, and talking on the phone means sitting still and concentrating only on the person I am speaking with.

This isn't a bad thing, but if I only have a few things to say I will send a text message.

The only person I can talk to on the phone is my best friend, Christy.

A few times a week, we will have an hour long conversation on the phone and I love it.
It's my favorite part of my commute home.

No comments:

Post a Comment