About Me

My photo
New year, new format.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

...So don't be afraid to let them show...your true colors

I have a few friends who knit and blog and we've decided to embark on a blog project that has nothing to do with knitting. We're going to take turns coming up with a topic every Thursday and we each have to blog about it by the end of that day and post links to each other's blogs so that people can see our different perspectives on the same topic.
-Thanks to Merryland Girl for this explanation of the Thursday Blog Project.


This week's topic comes from Shara @ Desperate Madness
If you were a color, what color would you be?

Other contributor's to the Thursday Blog Project are:
Merryland Girl
Froggie Knits Like Crazy

I think that if I have learned anything from doing the Thursday Blog Project, it's that I can never choose just one thing - whether it's a quirk, a favorite time, anything.
This post is going to be no exception!
When I was little, I LOVED royal blue, that bright shiny blue that you often see on old muscle cars, or on kid's bikes.
Anything in that color, I was always drawn to.
As I have gotten older, I found that I prefer combinations of colors - like, lime green and chocolate brown, or Tiffany box blue & matte black.
Those two are my favorites at the moment.








3 comments:

  1. Nice color combos! I also like your new background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to write the same thing as Melissa!! LOL!! :) Love the background choice AND the color combos! Brown and lime green is ultra funky and totally fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I saw that Blogger finally gave us some more options for customizing!
    FYI - I am in the process of decorating each of our bathrooms in those color combos :)

    ReplyDelete